Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga win32 issues

Eugen Dedu wrote:

>> Is the 3.3.-HEAD so unstable or the error caused by incorrectly building?
>
> 3.3 head is relatively stable in my opinion.

I'm unable to register 3.3.head on asterisk: Ekiga sends REGISTER with
Expires: 3600, recieves 200 OK and after ~9 sec it sends REGISTER with
Expires:0 twice (with different Sequence Numbers) and recieves two 200 OK.
Ekiga compiled with OPAL 3.10.beta2.

Regards,
Ivan.