Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] Trouble with m4 with last version

On 23/09/10 14:31, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 23/09/2010 14:20, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
I confirm this problem. Julien, could you send us the link to the bug
report?

I didn't find where to report bug : I sent a private email to one of the
developpers... and I'm pondering forwarding it to another... but it
would be rude not to wait a little.

I have this error:

checking for boostlib >= 1.34... yes
checking whether the Boost::Signals library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not find a version of the library!
make: *** [/home/ededu/softs/ekiga/windows-master/ekiga/config.status] Error 1

This was committed with http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=autoconf-archive.git;a=commit;h=b145d732702, see the diff for signals.

Have you contacted Jaap Eldering <eldering A-Eskwadraat nl> or another person?