Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga address book searching by URI

On 15/11/10 21:32, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 15/11/2010 21:25, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 15/11/10 21:15, Julien Puydt wrote:
What about only the has_uri... and the UI code does the looping [and
hence may stop at any point] ?

Hmm, I would rather say let's have a function get_contact_by_uri which
does the loop; the has_uri is optional (it can be or not).

What do you do in your loop without the has_uri ?

Well, check if it has an URI directly, without using a has_uri function. But maybe this cannot be done, you know better than me.