Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga and T.140 support

On 19/05/10 11:16, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that there is a trouble with ekiga when using T.140 (Realtime
messaging).
When I enable textsupport = yes for my Asterisk PBX (this will enable
T.140), ekiga will crash

assert.cxx(108) PWLib Assertion fail: Null pointer reference, file
/usr/local/include/ptlib/lists.h, line 399, Error=107
Assertion fail: Null pointer reference, file
/usr/local/include/ptlib/lists.h, line 399, Error=107

Well, you should use gdb with -d 4, see wiki debugging, and create a bug report. I will look into it and forward it upstream if necessary...

It is also true for windows version with the same error.