[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga and T.140 support

Hello,

I noticed that there is a trouble with ekiga when using T.140 (Realtime messaging). When I enable textsupport = yes for my Asterisk PBX (this will enable T.140), ekiga will crash

assert.cxx(108) PWLib Assertion fail: Null pointer reference, file /usr/local/include/ptlib/lists.h, line 399, Error=107 Assertion fail: Null pointer reference, file /usr/local/include/ptlib/lists.h, line 399, Error=107

It is also true for windows version with the same error.

--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE-Paris

Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire