[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga trunk version

Hi,

after some tests with git 595 version, I notice that history of calls didn't give the same list after stopping and restarting ekiga (windows/linux).

I can't have a git 600 version for linux : ptlib 2.8 crashes. (seg fault)
I don't understand why. I removed ffmpeg and x264 with the same result. I will remove everything to have a fresh environment.
--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE-Paris

Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire