Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Echo test is offline, cannot call many number

I do not have sufficient time to look into it (I have to go and be
absent for 2 days), but:
- do your account(s) register?  You can see in the Accounts window,
after waiting a few seconds after starting ekiga
- inviting 501 can fail if you have some "bad" routers, so better try
with 500 only