Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] H.239 Support

Le mercredi 18 août 2010 à 21:48 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :

Just to introduce myself :o)  I learnt at Supelec, Metz, France, which
collaborates with GeorgiaTech...

Now, glad to hear that you are interested on H.239 support.  But I do
not know anything about it.  I think it is better to ask the same
questions to voip people: opalvoip-user
<opalvoip-user lists sourceforge net>.  If it is really supported, then
including its support on ekiga should indeed by simple.

Cheers,

Hi,

I've seen recent commits about it.
--