Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Ekiga-3.2.6 available

Hello , thanks for this new release , especially appreciated for Win32

2009/9/23 Michael Rickmann <mrickma gwdg de>:I think that gwdg.de has
enough bandwidth
> (mirroring Debian, Ubuntu, Suse, ...), so that we can leave the files
> there.

I downloaded at 80 Ko/s so it's pretty slow. Why not give Mickael a
way to upload his release on ekiga.org ?

--
Michel memeteau