[Ekiga-devel-list] Pulse support and Networking (was Re: Reorganizing things)

I hesitate a little to speak here, as I'm not completely versed in the issues or the code, but here's a short statement of my experience with these two problems on Fedora 10 using the SVN head as of about a week ago. The head from this morning crashes when I try to make calls, so I can't say if the behavior has changed since then. See the rest of my comments inline, below. I would be happy to file bugs against these behaviors if that would be helpful, or work with someone familiar with the code to troubleshoot them further.

yannick wrote:
Peter Robinson a écrit :
Sorry, it is a bad timefor me as my work is starting again; I'll have
fewer spare time for 2 or 3 weeks...

(Except Peter: thanks for the nice words and help offer!)