Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ubuntu package/logs for testing the incoming stable release

yannick a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> With the help of Eugen Dedu (thx), I packaged The actual stable branch
> of Ekiga for Ubuntu 9.04 (last ubuntu stable):
> https://launchpad.net/~sevmek/+archive/ekiga-stable-prerelease
> This is *not* a release, the intent is for testing and paving the way
> for packaging the release.

I updated my packages with today's stable branch. Because I changed the
ekiga naming convention, it does not update properly:
sudo aptitude remove ekiga ekiga-dbg
sudo aptitude update
sudo aptitude install ekiga ekiga-dbg

I do not have much spare time currently and wont be able to test new
fixes included until the week-end.

Best regards,
Yannick