[Ekiga-devel-list] locating arrival time for every trasmitting packets

Hi  all,
I am trying to take out the arrival time of every packets trasmitted (the so called "R_i" value in RFC 3550, pag.33).
Eventually I would like to save these values in a file .csv.
My problem is that I'm not able to find the file in which is implemented the call's procedure. (I studied the file "main.cxx", "rtp.cxx", "jitter.cxx" without solving the problem).

Regards,
Alessandro Cordella