Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] locating arrival time for every trasmitting packets

alex wrote:
> Hi  all,
> I  am trying  to take out the arrival time of every packets trasmitted
> (the so called "R_i" value in RFC 3550, pag.33).
> Eventually I would like to save these values in a file .csv.
> My problem is that I'm not able to find the file in which is implemented
> the call's procedure.
> (I studied the file "main.cxx", "rtp.cxx", "jitter.cxx" without solving
> the problem).

Start ekiga -d 4, take a line, search the code (opal's and ptlib's too)
for a word in that line, and look how the line is built.  The first word
in the line is a timestamp, the timestamp you are looking for, is that
right?

Another idea: search for "PDU received".