[Ekiga-devel-list] Retry stun test when changing network (re-registering)

Hi,

I started ekiga one hour ago, when I was in a network where I had a
public IP address.

Now I am at home, where I have a private IP address.

I was surprised to see trunk's ekiga icon changed to an exclamation
mark, with "The following accounts are inactive: ..." as tooltip, this
was a good job!

But I see that now it fails to register (Globally not acceptable) to
ekiga, because I have a private address.  When I started ekiga, I had a
public IP address, and the stun replied OpenNAT.

Conclusion: when re-registering after a network cut/interruption,
shouldn't the stun test be re-tried?

Well, it's just a minor issue...