Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] windows stable release with celt

e schmidbauer wrote:
so if the celt codec is enabled on the windows machine then the binary
install of ekiga 3.2 would automaticaly load the celt codec? or do you
have to compile ekiga for windows with celt enabled?

I think that celt codec is downloaded when windows release is compiled.

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 7:23 AM, Eugen Dedu