[Ekiga-devel-list] Unable to run from the source

Hi team,
    One happy news, I have compiled the 'ekiga' source by using 'Eclipse IDE'. The compilation over and the Client 'Ekiga' also started from the source.

    But i can't able to register the client while I'm running from the source. I can able to run from 'Terminal' or making double click on the 'ekiga (Executable file)'.

    Do you have any idea to run from the source ...????

    If you want the procedure to run the source from 'Eclipse', refer this link " http://moblin.org/documentation/moblin-sdk/coding-tutorials/getting-started-developing-eclipse "

Thanks in Advance ...

Regards
 Balu