[Ekiga-devel-list] New ekiga stable release soon

Hi,

Many fixes for crashes have accumulated since last stable (10 days ago). We would like to release another stable version. Our secret goal :o) is to have a (nearly) crash/freeze/hang-free ekiga. When people, especially distribution maintainers (windows included :o)), would like it to happen: in a few days, in one week, in 10 days?

(For info, next stable gnome is very late, for 29 June.)

I think that many of the bugs at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=ekiga&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_severity=critical are fixed, could people involved check? Currently, there are three identical crashes in Write method (NEEDINFO on bugzilla) for which Roberts waits output logs...

What else do you like to have it fixed (reasonable)?