Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga 3 on FreeBSD

Aragon Gouveia wrote:
Eugen Dedu wrote:
Could you please inform opal-voip mailing list about all that?

Will do, thanks, and will keep this list updated with my progress.

Very well!

For the patches: are all the changes to be applied upstream, or some of them are only cosmetic? For ex.:

I think the only cosmetic patch is in make/lib.mak. The rest looks to be necessary, but if applying it upstream is cumbersome the patchset can happily live in the FreeBSD ports system.

In my opinion, it is preferable to include them upstream.