Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] configure and build

Eugen Dedu a écrit :
jamesmikedupont googlemail com wrote:
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
I have made progress on the firewire stuff, but I am going to take the
time to be able to link in my plugins statically, it is driving me
crazy that I cannot debug properly and the dependancies are not
working.

The problem with AVC and DC plugins is that they do not compile anymore on updated systems. Maybe you have a system older than ~6 months? See the two bugs at https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=204472&atid=989751

In my opinion, the best way to get AVC and DC back... is helping with the gstreamer code.