Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] alien registrar problem

Am Dienstag, den 23.06.2009, 16:11 +0200 schrieb Eugen Dedu:
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Le mardi 23 juin 2009 à 14:39 +0200, Michael Rickmann a écrit :
> >> I can not convince recent git revisions of ekiga to register with my
> >> phone provider (1und1.de). I get an "could not register (Forbidden,
> >> please check that username and password are correct)" answer, same error
snip

> > It tells:
> > SIP/2.0 403 Keine RFC1918-IPs erlaubt
> >
> > That seems to be the reason. Not sure why. You should try a capture with
> > only that account active, for clarity.
>
> You could also compare or send us the -d 4 output on current git version
> and on 2-weeks-old version, to see what has changed...
>
> --
> Eugen

Well, after an upgrade to Jaunty this computer has been ill, avahi was
talking nonsense of a .local net, gave up and Ekiga did not work at all.
Reason for that was that I had an eth0 and eth0:1 on the same interface
card. It started to work a few days ago when I put in an extra eth1. So
I have no real recent comparison. And at home I never tried 1und1.de
from Ekiga as we have it on our regular phones. I will try standard
Jaunty ekiga first and then jump somewhere into git / SVN, perhaps
before the overhaul of the account window.
Regards
Michael