Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Could not unregister, regression

Michael Rickmann a écrit :
I was wondering about that one as well. All I can say is that the
unsubscribe was not used. When studying Ekiga#s exit, I had outcommented
it by a diff the file date of which is Mo 8 Jun and the linker did not
complain. Now unsubscribe is called.

Eh... I came to that code by following opal-account.cpp's populate_menu, which I rewrote very recently -- so indeed it is used now... but if it's going to erroneous code, we're no better.