Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Could not unregister, regression

...snip
> > Looking at a -d 4, it seems that ekiga asks to unregister by trying to
> > register again, and gets a 489 Bad event back...
> >
> > Perhaps my recent refactoring of the account code is responsible for the
> > problem...
>
> Uh... from lib/engine/components/opal/sip-endpoint.cpp :
> bool
> Opal::Sip::EndPoint::subscribe (const Opal::Account & account)
> {
>    if (account.get_protocol_name () != "SIP")
>      return false;
>
>    new subscriber (account, *this);
>    return true;
> }
>

> bool
> Opal::Sip::EndPoint::unsubscribe (const Opal::Account & account)
> {
>    if (account.get_protocol_name () != "SIP")
>      return false;
>
>    new subscriber (account, *this);
>    return true;
> }
>
> Is it me or is it doing the same thing in both cases !?
>
> Snark

I was wondering about that one as well. All I can say is that the
unsubscribe was not used. When studying Ekiga#s exit, I had outcommented
it by a diff the file date of which is Mo 8 Jun and the linker did not
complain. Now unsubscribe is called.
Regards
Michael