Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Mingw32 : Having problem with ffmpeg

> Now ptlib had been compiled, I have difficulties with opal. I have 2 errors
> when h264 and h263, I might disable those codecs, but it might be difficult
> to compile ekiga after ?
> I can disable h264 by adding --disable-h264 to confopal in the main
> Makefile, but I did  not find a similar option to disable  h263.
> Here is my error (it's above the same for h263) :

I'm not sure about windows but on Linux you can easily compile
ptlib/opal/ekiga without ffmepg at all. Due to legal issues ffmpeg
isn't allowed in Fedora and it compiles file with out ffmpeg. Same
goes for h264. It might be worthwhile seeing if you can get the whole
lot to compile and work without ffmpeg and then add it back in for a
later build.

Peter