Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Opal datasize, please help

Le mercredi 15 juillet 2009 à 21:47 +0200, Michael Rickmann a écrit :

> Could you make sure whether the interpretation of the new API to read as
> many buffers to fullfill the size arggument of "PBoolean
> OpalRawMediaStream::ReadData(BYTE * buffer, PINDEX size, PINDEX &
> length)" is correct?
> If so I would suggest something like attached patch - I have only tested
> it under Win7-RC. The shortening of Win32 audio latency presumably
> achieved by the change in Opal stays. Eventually, I think Linux and
> Win32 could share the code at this place.

I'll ask Robert, but following a recent discussion with him, I should
simply ignore the fact that we did not read as much bytes as expected.
However, I think the problem lies in GetOptimalDataFrameSize.

Thanks for the debug, I'm sure we are close to a clean solution now,
with great audio quality :-)
 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   Be IP           :