Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 mingw trunk under Debian SID/ Repost with good patch format

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mercredi 18 février 2009 à 18:32 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le lundi 16 février 2009 à 12:49 +0100, Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
Here are some patches and procedure I followed :
      * I change Makefile and especially some URL due to server
        failure.
      * patch contain.h
      * patch ptime.cxx
      * rm -r src/opal/plugins/audio/G722/
        rm -r opal/plugins/audio/G722/
      * src/ekiga/lib/platform/platform-win32.c seems to be OK now
        (line #53)
To summarize :
- I (or Julien) will have a look to the crash on incoming calls
- I (or Julien) will apply the relevant Ekiga patches
- Robert or Craig will apply the relevant PTLIB/OPAL patches and fix the
compilation issues

Robert tells me that the compilation issues are due to something broken
in our mingw Makefiles because all other plugins compile fine...
Don't think so but I will check. I use dedicated and fresh install in different environments (Debian SID 32 and 64 bits).
3.0.2 compile without any trouble on same platforms
3.1 has more trouble... I will check changes in libraries and Makefile.

--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE – Paris

Environnement Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire