Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fedora, mingw32, and ekiga

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fedora, mingw32, and ekiga
From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Date: 02/11/2009 02:24 PM

I have applied the patches to TRUNK :
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/trunk/win32/

It does have a diff/ directory, but I have no idea if it is being used
or not... I'll apply the directx patch now. I guess the ffmpeg patch is
applied to the ffmpeg sources that we do not ship ourselves.

From my initial glance it looks like TRUNK is older than the 2-24 branch. The diff directory stuff is not needed and the Makefile is set for an older Ekiga.

Using the 2-24 branch for Ekiga 3.0.2 should be fine, correct? Will there be any new changes to the 2-24 branch? Ekiga 3.0.3 ?? If so, I would like to request that you apply the patches on the 2-24 branch as well.

I'll try and build a TRUNK package (with TRUNK Ekiga, etc) as well.