Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fedora, mingw32, and ekiga

Le mercredi 11 février 2009 à 09:10 -0600, Michael Cronenworth a écrit :
> [...]

Thanks a lot! I have applied all of them but two: the directx patch and
the ffmpeg patch.

Are they supposed to go in win32/diff? Is that directory still useful?

If they are supposed to go in win32/diff, can you provide a patch for
the Makefile so that they get applied automatically?
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/