Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fedora, mingw32, and ekiga

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fedora, mingw32, and ekiga
From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Date: 02/11/2009 01:04 PM

Thanks a lot! I have applied all of them but two: the directx patch and
the ffmpeg patch.

Are they supposed to go in win32/diff? Is that directory still useful?

If they are supposed to go in win32/diff, can you provide a patch for
the Makefile so that they get applied automatically?

The directx.patch file needs to be applied from within the win32 directory. It patches header files in the "directx" directory. I was not aware of the "win32/diff" directory. I SVN checked out the win32 directory from http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/branches/gnome-2-24/win32/ so I had missed that.

I will provide a patch for the Makefile once I go over it and make sure it doesn't have any loose ends from my changes. I'll also have to look over the trunk and see what to do about it.