Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Various crashes (on master)

Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Julien Puydt wrote:
Hi,

I'm crashing ekiga in various ways, and would like to know if I'm the
only one :
1) just launch and quit, and hit an assertion in ptlib (that one looks
awfully like something I had some time ago) ;

I have not tested it extensively, but I have sometimes the crash 1) when
I quit before registering.  I have not seen crashes 2 and 2'.

I have it very easily -- and without any active account.