[Ekiga-devel-list] Various crashes (on master)

Hi,

I'm crashing ekiga in various ways, and would like to know if I'm the only one : 1) just launch and quit, and hit an assertion in ptlib (that one looks awfully like something I had some time ago) ; 2) launch, call for example 500 ekiga net, stop the call, wait a few seconds (it has something to do with getting a registration event...) ;
2') launch, call someone offline, wait a few seconds (the previous).