Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] video decoding debug

André Abrantes wrote:
Hello there.

I have been working with Ekiga for quite some time and now I am
testing how it handles video calls coming from different environments
via Asterisk. But let's not focus on that right now.

Somehow, we are receiving media packages but, at the end of the call,
the decoder says it has not decoded any frame.

NotOurBug, report to digium pls.

So, does anyone know a way for me to debug ekiga/opal/x264 to find why
H.264 frames are not getting decoded?

Record the stream to file and feed mplayer/transcode/ffmpeg with it to check.

--
[]'s
André de Abrantes

tom