Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Ekiga painful

Michael Cronenworth a écrit :
Craig Southeren wrote:
Last time I tried the procedure at the following URL, it didn't even go close to working on Fedora:

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Cross-compile_Win32

Is that this what you did? Were any changes needed?

The Makefile in Gnome SVN/Git is not appropriate for Fedora MinGW. It was made by a guy using Debian. I was not sure how to handle a Fedora Makefile, but I think I will just submit it as "Makefile.fedora" and call it a day. Let me change it to use Gnome Git instead of SVN and I'll post it on this list.

Would it be possible to merge them into a single Makefile?