Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Ekiga painful

Eugen Dedu wrote:

..deleted

We are stuck with this bug, because upstream does not help. What can we do...?

If upstream means Opal, then I think this is being a bit unfair.

I use Opal/PTLib on Windows and Linux every day. On both these operating systems, there is no problem.

We are extremely busy maintaining support for these two operating systems using their native compilers (gcc and MSVC), as well as bringing in new code and features.

I've tried to cross-compile Ekiga for Windows, but it requires a debian box with the latest dev code (Sid?) and I simply can't dedicate a whole machine for this purpose, northe time it would take to make it work.

Now, if I could cross-compile ekiga on a Fedora box then I would be REALLY interested..... :)

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins