Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Ekiga painful

Eugen Dedu wrote:
Michael Rickmann wrote:
Building Win32 Ekiga from current heads is not straightforward. Ekiga,
Ptlib and Opal seem to have regressed in some aspects.
[...]
2) Ekiga with current Ptlib head is unable to detect any audio or video
devices - all silence. This seems to be due to the changes introduced
with "Replaced PWLibStupidLinkerHacks". I had to go back to revision
22442.

I created a bug report for this: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2781050&group_id=204472&atid=989748

We are stuck with this bug, because upstream does not help. What can we do...?