Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga.rc

> It's ok for me.
>
> How did you obtain 80 and g80bf...?  I couldn't find them on
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/ekiga/, neither with git log on both trunk and
> gnome-2-26.  I didn't know it is possible to number the revisions (80) in
> git.

At a guess the g80.... is the short version of the git revision (it
uses the first 8 digits or something) and at a guess the 80 is the
local debian build number (because the git revs don't necessarily
increment in the way the average package management system would think
that a later than the previous version).

Peter