Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] another two Win32 crashes

Julien Puydt a écrit :
Michael Rickmann a écrit :
I try to get Win32 Ekiga built and running from current SVN HEAD and
experienced difficulties in the local rooster and the echo cancellation.
1) The crash when I right click local rooster to add a new contact is
due to SVN commit 7830 to local-heap.cpp . When I reverse that patch it
works, though any private contacts are only shown as long as Ekiga has
not registered.

I already have a bug report on that one. And I'll solve it as soon as I'll have understood why call history is broken.

I fixed the crash, but I still have a broken call history -- which I'll report as a bug (I got through by editing my call history to get it into shape).