Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] win32 issues

yannick a écrit :

Julien Puydt a écrit :
Oh, yes, I know that bug... but I still haven't understood it... and
the fact that I can't reproduce it doesn't help (I get other
crashes... in ptlib/opal).
I got an idea and pushed a would-be fix... but since I can't reproduce
that particular crash, then I'm waiting for feedback to confirm.

And I'll need to review the code to find out if there are more
occurrences of this situation.

Well, there is a pool of people having this crash with ubuntu, those
users are using the dev version of ubuntu, if you provide me a patch for
the 3.2.0 source, we could probably build a package using the Ubuntu PPA
service and ask those people to try the resulting package.

I pushed it in trunk... and I haven't put in trunk anything I don't intend to push into stable (I'll still check before pushing though).