Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga on OSX

> There is a native GTK+ port to Cocoa. So I think, the only thing to do,
> is to add video capture and quicktime codecs support.
> --
>  _     Damien Sandras
> (o-
> //\    Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org/
> v_/_   NOVACOM         : http://www.novacom.be/
>       FOSDEM          : http://www.fosdem.org/
>       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras ekiga net

Yeah I remember playing around with the quicktime stuff a very long
time ago and I hit some hurdles with it because of my webcam at the
time. I was using some driver interface called MaCam which seems to be
the default driver for "other" webcams not associated with Apple. So
i'll try to aim for support there as well as for the isight; at least
on first pass not the embedded ones.

-C