Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga on OSX

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Christopher Warner
<christopher warner gmail com> wrote:

> On Sep 6, 2008, at 7:11 PM, michel memeteau wrote:
>>
>> I m no expert but porting Xmeeting to new opal , and add roster seems
>> quicker isn't it ?
>>
>> Other idea : use Sip libpurle handler in adium to launch Xmeeting
>> window when necessary.
>>
>> Xlite is the only solution right now for roster , it's a pity though

Yeah I took a look at Xmeeting but it doesn't have all the support and
codecs that Ekiga does and I'd rather invest the time into something
more mature.. If it means actually porting Ekiga fully over to Cocoa
i'd rather that.. I haven't done anything with OSX for a while and
this will have to wait a couple weeks before I could actually start..
i've got a full plate but all that above seems like a hack to me.. I
just want ekiga on osx soo.. yeah.. man.. never easy..

 -C