[Ekiga-devel-list] News from the win32 build: nsis problems

Dear all!

Is there anyone on the list who created the win32 build for Ekiga 2.0.11?

It gets to the point where it tries to build the MS NSI installer using nsis. The problem is that it's complaining about either version of nsis I try, might be it from Debian Sarge, Etch or Lenny. In fact, some of the file it's looking for exist only in one version, some exist only in the other.

I need to admit, I haven't worked with that yet ...

Any hint which version of nsis this is supposed to work with would be helpful.

Regards,
Torsten