Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] patches for OPAL for FreeBSD

Hi Matthias,

Le vendredi 28 mars 2008 à 07:36 +0100, Matthias Apitz a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> I'm attaching some small patches for OPAL to make it working in FreeBSD;
> some pieces are #if defined P_FREEBSD wrapped and should cause no problem
> in other systems; concerning the 'configure' changes I don't know how to
> provide a common solution (_dlopen & friends are just in libc.so)
> because 'configure' and 'plugins/configure' are generated, but in SVN;
> please check what you could do so a 'svn update' will not clobber my
> changes in my local rep. :-)

I have committed the parts of the patch I thought relevant.

I did not commit :
* the patch done on configure instead of configure.ac
* the patch redefining the path for FreeBSD (/usr/local/lib/ptlib should
be added to the Unix path next to /usr/lib/ptlib, but I can not test)

Thanks!
--
 _     Damien Sandras