Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] To the developers

Craig Southeren a écrit :
I've added code to the trunk revision of ptlib that implements this functionality for Windows.

Simply add the following code to the PProcess::Main descendant

PString urlTypes("sip\nh323\nsips\nh323s");
if (!PProcess::HostSystemURLHandlerInfo::RegisterTypes(urlTypes, false))
  PProcess::HostSystemURLHandlerInfo::RegisterTypes(urlTypes, true);

I've tested this on Vista with another OPAL application and it works just grand :)

If someone could implement the Linux/gnome version, we'd be done :)

How does it ask the user whether it's ok to set itself as default ?