Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] .deb for ptlib, opal, ekiga yesterday SVN

Matthias Schneider wrote:
Quoting Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:

Le samedi 19 avril 2008 à 16:26 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
(PS Exactly when all was finished, I executed an rm instead of mv, and I
lost the opal*diff.gz file :o(; it took my 2 hours to recreate it.  Do
you know that you can recover files simply with # cat
/dev/sda3|strings|grep "what you are looking for"?)

Could you perhaps send me the diffs needed for opal and ptlib? Probably I will
be revising the build system, so I would like to integrate Kilian's
requirements as well...

They are at Do you need help for revising the build system?