[Ekiga-devel-list] A few usability improvements in ekiga SVN

Hi,

During configuration assistant:

- the selection for combo boxes in Ringing, Output and Input devices is put to NULL/NULL/NULL by default, instead of PTLIB/... (see devices.png)

- it didn't let me show/test the NAT type, as with ekiga 2.0.x

In preferences:

- General->General settings: replace 'set as away' with 'set as away (in minutes)' (like in the tab below, call options, ('in seconds)' and the others)

- General->Sound Events: I don't know why, voice mail and instant msg sounds point to a inexistent wav file in /usr/local/share/..., instead of /usr/share/... After setting them to a valid directory/file, it is ok

- Audio->Codecs: it prints the frequencies, not the codec names (see codecs.png)

In the application:

- when ekiga starts, the window size should be about 32 pixels larger (I think it does not take into account the border size of the window); this avoids that the Call Panel shows buttons at left and right of upper tabs.

Greetings,