Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] win32 build

Hi again!

Smoke test results:

- Installation is fine, except, it's complaining it cannot remove my old version. So I installed the new version over the old one. Not sure if this will be the reason for some of the problems I have.

- A new GTK+ runtime was installed, then Ekiga installed itself and started.

The configuration assistent broke with some "assertion failed" messages. But ignoring them, I was able to get the app started. It registered successfully with my SIP accounts which I had configured using 2.0.11.

Trying to make a call is a bit pointless because it does not recognize any audio devices yet.

Well, I guess it will make more sense to test this on a clean Windows machine with no pre-installed old version. I will take care of that.

Another question: Why is the version number 2.9, not 3.0?

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------