[Ekiga-devel-list] issues with audio device detection (name wrong)

There is a little problem with ekiga on my comp. I am sure that problem is not on my side.

Please see here http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5340/ekiga1xs3.jpg. The audio device is getting the same name - wave (ok) like the recording devie - also wave (not ok). Therefore I can accept calls, I can make calls, I can hear what my partner is saying but he can`t hear me. Because my microphone is not working.

Technically my microphone is working well. I am using several other recording software. For example wengophone worked before and after. I made also a screenshot from the wengophone device selection widget. http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8767/wengo1bc2.jpg There I can see a difference, output device and input device.

I would appreciate if this bug could be fixed. I am also reachable for testing and can also tell other recording software which is working for me so you can look at the used library or differences with the implementation.