[Ekiga-devel-list] question about zrtp

On the development blog I`ve read that you currently do your own implementation of zrtp.

My concern is that zrtp is currently not a "perfect secure" system. It`s still in progress and there are some bugs which need to be fixed (some weakness allow to break the encryption - http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~shmat/shmat_csf07.pdf).

Just want to say that at the moment zrtp is not a do once, be done project for a single time contributor. I assume it will need some updates later.

The advantage in a third party library I see it saves development time reinventing the wheel and also third partys will care about the updates of this library.

Only a question, why not use the zfone sdk? Something wrong with it like licensing? Just curious, it`s no criticize at all.