Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

Gustavo,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 04:23:25PM -0600, Gustavo Valdes wrote:
> I'm trying to add some libraries to make the UI skinnable, this libraries
> belong to a project  named SLIK and I'd also want to remove or hide some
> tabs.

for SILK, just copy a target like libxml2 or libogg (3 targets overall).
Add the last lib/libsilk.a to the depends of ekiga/config.status. Then
go ahead and update the tarball or hack away with the ekiga/ directory.
Touch ekiga/autogen.sh will cause "make all" to refresh all subsequent
targets.

Hth.

--
Best regards,