Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

What if I need to change or add some features to the program and I need to compile against that new code?

On 1/15/07, Kilian Krause < kk verfaction de> wrote:
Gustavo,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 10:11:50AM -0600, Gustavo Valdes wrote:
> I've downloaded the CVS versions and the Ekiga Build file to check it,
> unfotunatelly my experience with .make files is quite short. So, reading the
> file, I'm not sure if it's going to connect to CVS and get the source from
> there, or if I have the option to specify the directory where I've placed my
> downloaded versions?

the Makefile does rely on the sources being available through our
CVS/SVN webspace at http://snapshots.ekiga.net/cvs/ (or voxgratia.org).
No need to get CVS sources or anything yourself, the script has all the
source-retrievals built-in.

--
Best regards,
Kilian