Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

I'm trying to add some libraries to make the UI skinnable, this libraries belong to a project  named SLIK and I'd also want to remove or hide some tabs.

On 1/15/07, Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:
Gustavo,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 03:47:10PM -0600, Gustavo Valdes wrote:
> What if I need to change or add some features to the program and I need to
> compile against that new code?

basically add it to [the build-depends of] the target you need it compiled
(that new code). It's all in the make syntax and dependency chains. If
you can bring a more straightforward question what kind of code you need
to add and where to I can give you more direct instructions.

--
Best regards,
Kilian